Dear John,
I am expected to find you, expected to love you...
but I can't even imagine you.
How much longer is this supposed to go on,
how can I write my story, a time once upon....
A woman, I can survive,
My armour, no emotion like tough skin,
a necessity to stay alive...
Where were you when I needed you,
I thought to find a love so true...
Exist, do you even?
Give me hope to believe in...
I want my ending, a conclusion to be happy,
talks of love and life, all he wants is to have me...
A man so real, a soul too deep,
Arms so strong,
He hides his sweet...
Dear John,
Let this letter be unknown to all but you,
Read between the lines,
Let this letter be the light in all that you do...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment